Marketing and Communication Assistant (Internship)
Job based in Barcelona, Spain
Opti Digital is the tech and strategy partner of digital media publishers. Thanks to our agile advertising solutions and business intelligence tools, we efficiently help them optimise their online revenue and take the right decisions for their website.
The Digital Advertising industry is growing fast and becoming everyday more complex. Media publishers face many challenges at a time: growing their audience, improving UX, generating loyalty, succeeding in the post-cookie era by gathering first-party data, converting readers into paid subscriptions. In addition, publisher often miss technical resources to tackle those challenges internally.
At Opti Digital, we help publishers understand the AdTech market. We provide a unique all-in-one Advertising Solution that offers several needed technologies to excel at monetisation.
You are looking for a minimum 4 months internship in Spain? You want to know more about the AdTech industry, an everyday learning environment? Join Opti Digital, a fast-growing company in France and Europe and let’s thrive alike!
As a Marketing & Communication assistant, you will assist the Marketing Manager in our mission to increase Opti Digital’s brand awareness towards Publishers, Sales Houses and Tech partners.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Improving our Database on HubSpot (cleaning).
- Following the editorial planning, regularly publish on our Social Media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram) in English and French and engage with our community.
- Help to produce communication materials such as presentations, clients’ interviews, case studies and press releases, brochures, rolls-up in several languages.
- Manage translations and proofreading of content materials with the help of a translation agency.
- Write articles about the sector and Opti Digital news on the blog.
- Prepare and send newsletters to our prospects, partners and clients.
DOES IT SOUND LIKE YOU?
- You are preparing a Bachelor or Master Degree in the Digital / Marketing / Communication fields.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- You have previous experience in a company.
- You are organised and proactive.
THAT’S A LITTLE EXTRA
- If you also have a good level in speaking French or Spanish.
- If you are looking for your last internship before graduating.
- If you have a previous professional experience in Sales, Marketing or Communication.
- If you have experience in using WordPress CMS and/or HubSpot.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Paid Internship of at least 4 months, starting ASAP.
- Full time job with 1 day of possible home office.
- Friendly work atmosphere within a young and international team.
- Team buildings and events in the offices.
- Position based in Barcelona work office in Poblenou 22@ tech district, at 5 min from the beach.