Over the past twelve months, the Opti Digital team has worked hard to help publishers optimize their monetization. Let’s look back on the highlights of 2021 and what’s in store for next year.
The enrichment of our 360° solution
Our advertising technology for publishers gained in agility and performance! Our team used our proprietary tag manager on a daily basis. This tool now integrates many features such as the management of advertising space, sizes, partners participating in auctions, intelligent refresh, lazy loading, space reservation to optimize the CLS score or even the automatic layout to find the arrangement that maximizes publishers’ advertising revenue.
We also adapted our offer to the legal framework, by offering cross-consent monetization solutions such as Google Limited Ads or the Opti Digital Ad Server known as ODAS, our consent-free solution developed in-house.
Great meetings with publishers, media groups and management
Despite the difficult health context and its constraints, Opti Digital had the joy of meeting you during several European events. The opportunity to discuss your challenges and your needs in order to continue to provide you with adapted solutions.
In April, we hosted our first webinar on cross-content monetization to respond to the concerns of the French media on the collection of GDPR consents, and how Google takes it into account. If you haven’t seen it yet, it’s still relevant. Check out the replay (in French)😉
In October, we organized our first Publishers’ Breakfast in France! It is with pleasure that we made an appointment with the publishers of media and classifieds sites in Lyon to discuss with them, around a few croissants, the current SEO and advertising issues that affect you and the innovations developed by OptiDigital. We are planning to organize other Publishers’ Breakfasts in Europe, please let us know if you would be interested in participating!
Our very first event took place in December, in Barcelona, Spain, in collaboration with The Cookie Afterwork, a network of programmatic advertising and data professionals. During this evening, our CEO and Co-founder Magali Quentel-Reme spoke about the role of UX and data analysis in advertising monetization.
Our CEO also had the pleasant surprise of being named in the category of AdTech Personality of the Year in Spain, by the independent media outlet, Programmatic Spain, a great reward for her work in the Spanish market.
A reinforced team of experts
In the space of a year, our team has doubled in size. From Céret, to Lyon, via Barcelona, Madrid and Wroclaw, the Opti Digital team now consists of 18 experts and is, more than ever, ready to face 2022 alongside publishers.
This year, in particular, we welcomed:
- new Publisher Managers, in order to extend our skills outside of France, notably in
Spain and Poland;
- new talent for our technical team, based in Poland, to develop our solutions and give
life to the innovations of tomorrow;
- a Data Scientist, to make our solutions even more efficient through artificial
Our objectives for 2022:
If the year 2021 was marked by many highlights, 2022 promises to be just as prolific with many projects, mainly:
- Automate the exploitation of our data in a more advanced way, thanks to AI
- Leverage first-party publisher data and unique IDs
- Optimize the UX of our header bidding monetization solution for in-stream videos
- Organize new online meetings and events in Europe.
- Strengthen our European partnerships, in particular via IAB Spain and IAB Polska, Programmatic Spain, Ratecard in France…
- Recruit talent that will help move the Opti Digital of tomorrow into another dimension. Join us. The adventure is beautiful!
2021 in pictures
Need additional information about our solutions and/or our job offers? Contact us!