Barcelona, Spain or Céret, France
Opti Digital is the tech and strategy partner of digital media publishers.
Thanks to our agile solutions and our business intelligence tools, we efficiently help them optimise their online revenue and take the right decisions for their website.
The Digital Advertising industry is growing fast and becoming everyday more complex. In addition, media publishers face many challenges at a time: growing their audience, improving UX, generating loyalty and converting readers into paid subscriptions. We help publishers understand the AdTech market with a unique all-in-one technical and reporting stack.
We love working on a wide range of projects for our clients, offering solutions at the cutting edge of technology.
Our 360º support is based on our innovative tech stack:
- Ad tags to control advertising inventory volumes and quality.
- Header bidding solutions to increase profits from programmatic ads.
- Comprehensive analysis tools for actionable insights to grow ad revenue.
You want to develop your career within the AdTech industry, an everyday learning environment? Join Opti Digital, a fast-growing company in France and Europe and let’s thrive alike!
Managing and developing the Opti Digital Demand.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You will be in charge of the project internally and externally, which involves doing some research, testing several ideas and analysing the data to define how and where to display ads in various contexts.
Some of your main operational tasks will be :
- Selling our supply to more affiliate platforms and dinding effective affiliate campaigns
- Optimising campaigns by category and country
- Convincing our publishers to implement it
- Data analysis and reporting as well as presenting our Adserver to our publishers
- Working with our technical team and partners to develop the product
- Marketing and sales abilities
- Good knowledge about affiliation and traffic management
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Solid understanding of the digital advertising industry
- Being autonomous and having no trouble working alone
- Good written and verbal communication skills in French
- Pre-existing list of contacts in the digital advertising industry.
EXPERIENCES AND STUDIES
- Previous experience as a Traffic Manager in the advertising industry
- Minimum education level: 3 years of higher education
WHAT WE OFFER
- Initial internal training and coaching
- Contract for an unlimited period of time
- Remuneration based on experience
- Full-time job
- Flexible work organization. Possibility to do remote work some weekdays
- Friendly work atmosphere within an international team
- Team buildings and events in the offices.
- Position based in Barcelona, Spain or in Céret, France
- Barcelona work office in Poblenou 22@ tech district, at 5 min from the beach