Technical Account Manager
Opti Digital is the tech and strategy partner of digital media publishers.
Thanks to our agile solutions and our business intelligence tools, we efficiently help them optimise their online revenue and take the right decisions for their website.
The Digital Advertising industry is growing fast and becoming everyday more complex. In addition, media publishers face many challenges at a time: growing their audience, improving UX, generating loyalty and converting readers into paid subscriptions. We help publishers understand the AdTech market with a unique all-in-one technical and reporting stack.
We love working on a wide range of projects for our clients, offering solutions at the cutting edge of technology.
Our 360º support is based on our innovative tech stack:
- Ad tags to control advertising inventory volumes and quality.
- Header bidding solutions to increase profits from programmatic ads.
- Comprehensive analysis tools for actionable insights to grow ad revenue.
You want to develop your career within the AdTech industry, an everyday learning environment? Join Opti Digital, a fast-growing company in France and Europe and let’s thrive alike!
As a Technical Account Manager, you will be responsible for successfully deploying Opti Digital’s support and technologies to our media in France and Europe.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Configuration of new publisher websites:
- Conception of the tagging plan on mobile, desktop, tablet, web and AMP
- Configuration of relevant programmatic demand partners and header bidding parameters
- Preparation of Ads.txt file
- Configuration of the publisher’s Ad Server with the various parameters for programmatic and direct deals campaigns
- Testing and sending the tags to the client
Technical monitoring of clients:
- Proactive analysis of the client’s data (Big Data) and suggestions for strategic technical improvements by email, telephone and video conference with the client in collaboration with the Business Developer
- Explanation and training of clients in the use of the Ad Server
- Help in interpreting data on the dashboard
- Check Consent Management Platform (CMP) setup
- Set up A/B tests to adjust ads and solution parameters
- Set up programmatic deals in Private MarketPlace (PMP)
- Analytical profile: Taste for data analysis and good level of spreadsheet tools use such as Google Data Studio, Google Analytics, Google Sheet or Excel
- Good interpersonal skills, good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in using Ad Servers such as Google AdManager
- Experience in online advertising (macro tracking)
- Proficiency in a third European language (Spanish, French, Italian or Polish)
- Good communication skills and a taste for teamwork
Experiences and studies
- Minimum education level: 2 years of higher education
What we offer
- Contract for an unlimited period of time
- Remuneration based on experience
- Full-time job
- Flexible work organization. Possibility to do remote work some weekdays
- Friendly work atmosphere within an international team
- Team buildings and events in the offices.
- Position based in Barcelona, Spain
- Barcelona work office in Poblenou 22@ tech district, at 5 min from the beach