Job based in Wrocław, Poland
Opti Digital helps publishers improve their online advertising revenue by offering custom consulting and proprietary technology to maximise their income, monetising ad inventory at best. We make available our expertise in programmatic advertising to digital media publishers in order to optimise advertising monetisation of content, classified, service, forums and e-commerce websites.
To meet ambitious growth objectives, Opti Digital wishes to strengthen its team and is looking for a Full-Stack Developer.
The mission of the Full stack Developer will be to develop Opti Digital technologies with success.
skills & Experience
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English for team work
- You love OOP and writing clean code along standards
- Experience in working with Python 3.x
- You are interesting in big data and ETL
- Extra points if you are also familiar with: Git, REST, Microservices, Docker, MySQL, Google Cloud, Google Ad Manager
- Proactivity and attention to detail
- Integration tests, TDD
- Agile, Scrumban
- REST, microservices
- Google Cloud (BigQuery), MySQL
- Google Ad Manager
- Office in Wrocław with possible home office at the beginning and some days a week
- Competitive salary
- International environment; unforgettable team events
- In-house trainings and hack-days
- Flat structure and small team. Team mates you can trust and rely on.
- Startup atmosphere, no dress code
- Work with an international team. We have several locations around Europe