Opti Digital is the tech and strategy partner of digital media publishers.
Thanks to our agile solutions and our business intelligence tools, we efficiently help them optimise their online revenue and take the right decisions for their website.
The Digital Advertising industry is growing fast and becoming everyday more complex. In addition, media publishers face many challenges at a time: growing their audience, improving UX, generating loyalty and converting readers into paid subscriptions. We help publishers understand the AdTech market with a unique all-in-one technical and reporting stack.
We love working on a wide range of projects for our clients, offering solutions at the cutting edge of technology.
Our 360º support is based on our innovative tech stack:
- Ad tags to control advertising inventory volumes and quality.
- Header bidding solutions to increase profits from programmatic ads.
- Comprehensive analysis tools for actionable insights to grow ad revenue.
You want to develop your career within the AdTech industry, an everyday learning environment? Join Opti Digital, a fast-growing company in France and Europe and let’s thrive alike!
To ensure customer satisfaction in close collaboration with the Account Managers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Improving the performance of your publishers and responding to their Ad Operations requests via external tools such as Google AdManager, Supply-Side Platforms, and internal tools.
Checking the user experience on the publisher website and the current configuration of our technology on Opti Digital debugging tools and analysing the publishers results in order to make suggestions for improvement.
- Experience in traffic management
- Experience in using Ad Servers such as Google AdManager
- Experience in optimisation campaigns and online advertising
- Analytical profile: KPI analysis (CTR, CPM, etc.)
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Good interpersonal skills
- Organised, rigorous, meticulous
Experiences and studies
- Minimum education level: 2 years of higher education
What we offer
- Initial internal training and coaching
- Contract for an unlimited period of time
- Remuneration based on experience
- Full-time job
- Flexible work organization. Possibility to do remote work some weekdays
- Friendly work atmosphere within an international team
- Team buildings and events in the offices.
- Position based in Barcelona, Spain
- Barcelona work office in Poblenou 22@ tech district, at 5 min from the beach