Advertising Product Manager
Barcelona, Spain or Céret, France
Opti Digital is the tech and strategy partner of digital media publishers.
Thanks to our agile solutions and our business intelligence tools, we efficiently help them optimise their online revenue and take the right decisions for their website.
The Digital Advertising industry is growing fast and becoming everyday more complex. In addition, media publishers face many challenges at a time: growing their audience, improving UX, generating loyalty and converting readers into paid subscriptions. We help publishers understand the AdTech market with a unique all-in-one technical and reporting stack.
We love working on a wide range of projects for our clients, offering solutions at the cutting edge of technology.
Our 360º support is based on our innovative tech stack:
- Smart Advertising tags to control advertising inventory volumes and quality.
- Header bidding solutions to increase profits from programmatic ads.
- Comprehensive analysis tools for actionable insights to grow ad revenue.
You want to develop your career within the AdTech industry, an everyday learning environment? Join Opti Digital, a fast-growing company in France and Europe and let’s thrive alike!
Managing the development of our new advertising products.
We can’t give details about the nature of the product at this stage but you will be working on innovative industry products offering solutions to media publishers to generate better advertising revenues.
These products will use modern technologies in addition to machine learning and artificial intelligence, in order to create added value for our customers.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You will be in charge of the product internally and externally, which involves researching, testing several ideas and analysing the data to define the next steps to improve the solution and our customers’ satisfaction.
Some of your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage the product development budget: team, resources
- Design the product business model and create a business forecast
- Define the product features and organize the roadmap with epics
- Play the product owner role in our agile organization and write user stories
- Manage priorities and coordinate the team working on the product (project manager, designer, developers, marketing, data scientists)
- Define product-related operations and processes for the sales and account management teams.
- Lead the scaling, maintenance and optimisation of the solution!
- Marketing and sales experience
- Experience working with SCRUM as a product owner
- Experience with Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence
- Several years in product management for the digital industry
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Being autonomous and having no trouble working alone
- Good understanding of the digital advertising industry
- Experience with programmatic advertising
- Good written and verbal communication skills in French
EXPERIENCES AND STUDIES
- Previous experience as a Product Manager in the digital marketing industry
- Minimum education level: 3 years of higher education
WHAT WE OFFER
- Initial internal training and coaching
- Contract for an unlimited period of time
- Remuneration based on experience
- Full-time job
- Flexible work organization. Possibility to do remote work some weekdays
- Friendly work atmosphere within an international team
- Team buildings and events in the offices.
- Position based in Barcelona, Spain or in Céret, France
- Barcelona work office in Poblenou 22@ tech district, at 5 min from the beach