Media Business Developer Belgium/France
Job based in Barcelona, Spain
Opti Digital helps publishers improve their online advertising revenue by offering custom consulting and proprietary technology to maximise their income, monetising ad inventory at best. We make available our expertise in programmatic advertising to digital media publishers in order to optimise advertising monetisation of content, classified, service, forums and e-commerce websites.
To meet ambitious growth objectives, Opti Digital wishes to strengthen its team and is looking for a Business Developer to develop our work with Belgian and French digital medias.
The mission of the Media Business Developer will be to extend Opti Digital technologies and consultancy to new website publishers in Belgium and France with success.
Business Development – Recruitment of new publishers (70%) :
- Finding and signing new publishers in Belgium and France
- Search for new online prospects and contact them through different channels (Similarweb, LinkedIn, email…)
- Work closely with the marketing team to create materials (presentations and emails) necessary for sales prospections
- Filling and updating the commercial pipe in CRM
- Negotiating financial conditions and signing contracts
- Upselling : deploying Opti Digital monetisation solutions on all media from the same publisher. Linking with other media publishers
- Participating in local events in this industry: specialized fairs, workshops, meetings and network
Account Management – Monitoring of existing and new publishers (30%) :
You guarantee customer satisfaction by optimizing performance: turnover, eCPMs, impression volumes.
- Monitoring existing and new customers by email, video calls and meetings, from the first contact to regular performance optimization.
- Proactive monetisation data analysis to give strategic Yield Management recommendations to publishers or to Opti Digital internal technical team
- Creating the tag map jointly with the client
Gradually, Account Management’s mission may be enriched by additional tasks in collaboration with the internal technical team and with partners (Google, Rubicon, Smart, Criteo, etc.) and advertisers:
- Configuration of the publisher’s Adserver and relevant header bidding technologies (Web, AMP, instream video, mobile, etc.)
- A/B testing to adjust programmatic setup
- Configuration of programmatic deals in Private MarketPlace (PMP)
- Interpersonal skills and excellent speech on the phone and in meetings
- Analytical profile: must like data analysis and excellent level of use of spreadsheet tools like Google Data Studio, Google Sheet or Excel
- Native Flemish/French language (excellent level both written and spoken)
- Fluent in written and spoken English for team work
STUDIES AND EXPERIENCE
- Successful experience in the online advertising sector in a Sales position
- Existing network of publishers in Belgium and France
- Experience in traffic management and previous use of advertising tags
- Minimum level of education: License or Bachelor
- Full-time position
- Permanent contract
- Remuneration according to experience
- Health insurance
- Flat structure and small team. Teammates you can trust and rely on.
- Sedentary position based in Barcelona (Spain)
- Frequent trips to Europe & Team Building events (under normal circumstances)