Business Developer - UK Market
Full time - Barcelona (Spain)
Opti Digital helps publishers improve their online advertising revenue by developing
innovative solutions and by offering custom consulting to maximise their income,
monetising their ad inventory at best. We make available our expertise in programmatic
advertising to digital media publishers in order to optimise their advertising monetisation.
To meet ambitious growth objectives, Opti Digital wishes to strengthen its team and is
looking for a Business Developer to develop our work with digital medias based first in the
UK and as a second target, in France.
The mission of the Business Developer will be to extend Opti Digital technologies and
consultancy to new website publishers in the UK and in France successfully.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
Business Development – Recruitment of new publishers
- Finding and signing new publishers in the Uk.
- Search for new online prospects and contact them through different channels
(external databases, CRMs, Similarweb, LinkedIn, emails, calls…).
- Work closely with the marketing team to create the needed materials
(presentations, goodies) and the lead nurturing necessary for sales prospection.
- Filling and updating the sales pipe in the CRM.
- Negotiating financial conditions and closing contracts.
- Upselling: deploying Opti Digital monetisation solutions on all media from the same
publisher. Getting referrals from clients to other media publishers.
- Participating in local events in this industry and being the spokesperson of Opti
Digital in your market: specialized fairs, conferences, workshops, meetings and
Does it sound like you?
- Interpersonal skills and excellent speech on the phone and in meetings.
- Analytical profile: must like data analysis and excellent level of use of spreadsheet
tools like Google Data Studio, Google Sheet or Excel in order to analyse the result of
your work and improve them.
- Native or completely fluent in English and French languages (excellent level both
written and spoken).
- A good knowledge of the Media Publishing, Digital Marketing and/or Ad Tech industry is a plus.
What we offer
- The opportunity to join an ambitious and fast-growing scale-up company.
- A stimulating and challenging work environment in which you will learn a lot and
evolve quickly according to your results
- An international and expert team that strives for excellence in a spirit of
collaboration and well-being
- A competitive salary
- A private health care plan financed at 50% by the company
- A participation to your sport and fitness activities financed at 50% by the company in
the Urban Sport Club network
- Team building activities off-site