Customer Account Manager
Job based in Barcelona, Spain
Opti Digital is the tech and strategy partner of digital media publishers. Thanks to our agile advertising solutions and business intelligence tools, we efficiently help them optimize their online revenue and take the right decisions for their website.
The Digital Advertising industry is growing fast and becoming everyday more complex. Media publishers face many challenges at a time: growing their audience, improving UX, generating loyalty, succeeding in the post-cookie era by gathering first-party data, converting readers into paid subscriptions. In addition, publisher often miss technical resources to tackle those challenges internally.
At Opti Digital, we help publishers understand the AdTech market. We provide a unique all-in-one Advertising Solution that offers several needed technologies to excel at monetization.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Manage and grow your own publisher accounts
- Develop publisher relationships at all levels
- Analyze the performance of your publishers (tracking of various KPIs + recommendations)
- Identify optimization and upsell opportunities among your publisher accounts: monitor and analyze metrics
- Lead weekly/monthly meetings with your publishers
- Present QBRs and YBRs to your publisher accounts
- Participate in the development of our mid and long-tail publisher portfolio
DOES IT SOUND LIKE YOU?
- 3+ years experience in digital media account management (media/publisher) and upsell management
- A publisher network including decision-making contacts is welcome
- In-depth understanding of advertising technologies (set-up / KPI)
- Affinity for numbers: comfortable working with data to identify new opportunities within it
- Proactivity to take steps to improve the results
- Fluency in written and spoken French and English
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills and good knowledge of Google Suite
- Willingness to take responsibility
- Results-oriented, high dynamic with a clear focus on high quality
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible workplace and working hours
- Friendly and family-like culture
- A place to grow personally and professionally with development initiative
- We offer a diverse, international place to work with equal opportunities for everyone
- Enjoy monthly benefits