Job based in Barcelona (Spain) or Céret (France)
The Digital Advertising industry is growing fast and becoming everyday more complex. Media publishers face many challenges at a time: growing their audience, improving UX & content quality. They need strong advertising revenue to sustain their team and efforts.
Opti Digital is the tech and strategic partner for digital media publishers. Thanks to our agile & innovative advertising solutions, we efficiently help publishers to optimize their online revenue and take the right decisions for their website monetization.
We develop modern & innovative advertising products to offer solutions for small, medium and large web publishers.
You want to know more about the AdTech industry, an everyday challenging environment? Join Opti Digital, a fast-growing company in France and Europe and let’s thrive alike!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Monitor and analyze data to identify areas for improvement, streamline processes, and enhance product performance.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify key metrics and establish performance benchmarks.
- Utilize statistical techniques and predictive modeling to identify patterns, trends, and opportunities.
- Extract, clean, transform, and interpret data from various sources to generate meaningful reports and actionable recommendations.
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and advancements in data analysis methodologies.
DOES IT SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Strong interest in data analysis and technology companies.
- Previous experience in data analysis. We value potential and are committed to nurturing
- A keen eye for detail, coupled with a natural curiosity and drive to uncover insights
- through data exploration.
- Ability to work autonomously and take ownership of projects while also collaborating
- effectively within a team-oriented environment.
- English is required. Additional language skills are advantageous.
- BigQuery and MySQL
- Google Data Studio (or similar) is a plus
- Excel / Google Sheet
- Apache Spark is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- Indefinite contract and full time job
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work organization / remote work
- In-house trainings and hack days
- International team (offices in Barcelona, France and Poland)
- Team buildings and internal events
- Private health insurance
- Fitness club membership
- Employee referral bonus (1000€)