Front-end Web Developer
Barcelona, Spain or Céret, France
Opti Digital is the tech and strategy partner of digital media publishers.
Thanks to our agile solutions and our business intelligence tools, we efficiently help them optimise their online revenue and take the right decisions for their website.
The Digital Advertising industry is growing fast and becoming everyday more complex. In addition, media publishers face many challenges at a time: growing their audience, improving UX, generating loyalty and converting readers into paid subscriptions. We help publishers understand the AdTech market with a unique all-in-one technical and reporting stack.
We love working on a wide range of projects for our clients, offering solutions at the cutting edge of technology.
Our 360º support is based on our innovative tech stack:
- Smart Advertising tags to control advertising inventory volumes and quality.
- Header bidding solutions to increase profits from programmatic ads.
- Comprehensive analysis tools for actionable insights to grow ad revenue.
You want to develop your career within the AdTech industry, an everyday learning environment? Join Opti Digital, a fast-growing company in France and Europe and let’s thrive alike!
As an experienced Front-end Web Developer, you will be responsible for successfully deploying Opti Digital’s technologies to our media in France and Europe. You will also participate to development of new features and internal tools to facilitate new integrations and troubleshooting
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Front-End Development for our advertising tags:
- Testing and optimising advertising tags behavior and speed across major web browsers and devices
- Good understanding of HTTP protocol, HTTP proxy applications and Network traffic analysis
- Analytical profile: Taste for data analysis and good level of spreadsheet tools use such as Google Data Studio, Google Analytics, Google Sheet or Excel
- Good interpersonal skills, good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Experience in using Ad Servers such as Google AdManager
- Experience in online advertising (macro tracking)
- Proficiency in a third European language (Spanish, French, Italian or Polish)
- Good communication skills and a taste for teamwork
Experiences and studies
- Minimum education level: 2 years of higher education
What we offer
- Initial internal training and coaching
- Contract for an unlimited period of time
- Remuneration based on experience
- Full-time job
- Flexible work organization. Possibility to do remote work some weekdays
- Friendly work atmosphere within an international team
- Team buildings and events in the offices.
- Position based in Céret, France or Barcelona, Spain
- Barcelona work office in Poblenou 22@ tech district, at 5 min from the beach