Front-end Web Developer / Integrations technical support level 2
Céret (France), Barcelona (Spain) or Wrocław (Poland)
The Digital Advertising industry is growing fast and becoming everyday more complex. Media publishers face many challenges at a time: growing their audience, improving UX & content quality. They need strong advertising revenue to sustain their team and efforts.
Opti Digital is the tech and strategic partner for digital media publishers. Thanks to our agile & innovative advertising solutions, we efficiently help publishers to optimize their online revenue and take the right decisions for their website monetization.
We develop modern & innovative advertising products to offer solutions for small, medium and large web publishers.
You want to know more about the AdTech industry, an everyday challenging environment? Join Opti Digital, a fast-growing company in France and Europe and let’s thrive alike!
We are looking for an experienced candidate who is dynamic & motivated to learn about the digital advertising industry. If you are solution-oriented and a well organized team player, this job is for you!
In this position, you will allocate 70% of your time to develop Opti Digital technologies front-end applications collaborating with product managers, front-end developers and QA and 30% of your time to give second level support to our customer success team.
We have many challenging projects to sustain our company growth and develop new business units.
Some projects you might be involved in:
- Opti Digital publishers configuration & analytics management tools
- Artificial intelligence used to automate tags integration
- Artificial intelligence used to maximize performance
- Real time reporting/analytics system
- Implementation of new ad formats
- Optimizations to improve page speed, ads performance
- Support and collaboration with our sales team for the integration of new customers Level 2 technical support for publishers
YOUR MAIN TASKS
- Understand our business and our business needs
- Analyze product functional specifications and document and propose robust technical solutions
- Collaborate with product managers, the technical director and other developers to ensure an efficient and productive synergy
- Carry out front-end projects development
- Document implemented technical solutions
- Monitor product performance and results, suggest improvements
- Proficient understanding web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Understanding LESS and SASS
- You love OOP and writing clean code along standards
- You like using REST API
- You are familiar with: Git, NOTION, JIRA, REST API, Microservices, Docker
- Positive attitude and good communication
- Fluent in written and spoken English for team work
- Proactivity and attention to details
- Experience with Vue.js framework
- Experience with Material Design
- Experience with Google Cloud, Google Ad Manager, Google Data Studio
TOOLS & TECHNOLOGIES
- Git / Github
- Integration tests
- Agile, Scrumban
- REST API, microservices
- Google Cloud: BigQuery, MySQL, App Engine, Kubernetes
- Google Ad Manager
- Google Data Studio
EXPERIENCE AND STUDIES
- Computer sciences degree
What we offer
- Indefinite contract and full time job
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work organization / remote work
- In-house trainings and hack days
- International team (offices in Barcelona, France and Poland)
- Team buildings and internal events
- Private health insurance
- Fitness club membership
- Employee referral bonus (1000€)