Operational Marketing Specialist
Job based in Barcelona, Spain
Opti Digital is the tech and strategy partner of digital media publishers. Thanks to our agile advertising solutions and business intelligence tools, we efficiently help them optimize their online revenue and take the right decisions for their website.
The Digital Advertising industry is growing fast and becoming everyday more complex. Media publishers face many challenges at a time: growing their audience, improving UX, generating loyalty, succeeding in the post-cookie era by gathering first-party data, converting readers into paid subscriptions. In addition, publishers often miss technical resources to tackle those challenges internally.
At Opti Digital, we help publishers understand the AdTech market. We provide a wide range of innovative products to excel at monetization.
You are looking for a permanent contract in Spain? You want to know more about the AdTech industry, an everyday learning environment? Join Opti Digital, a fast-growing company in France and Europe and let’s thrive alike!
As an Operational Marketing Specialist, you will supervise and help set up all the marketing projects with the purpose of increasing Opti Digital’s brand awareness towards Publishers, Sales Houses and Tech partners and acquiring new clients.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Create the editorial planning and regularly publish on our Social Media (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube) in English.
- Engage with our community on Social Media.
- Manage our B2B monthly newsletters towards our prospects and clients.
- Write articles about the sector and Opti Digital news on the blog.
- Ensure a good ranking of our WordPress website on the SERPs.
- Help to produce communication materials such as business presentations, clients’ interviews and success stories, white papers and expertise contents.
- Manage translations and proofreading of content materials.
- Follow-up our paid campaigns performances (Google Ads and LinkedIn) with our partner.
- Help to build the monthly Marketing cockpit by collecting and monitoring the results.
DOES IT SOUND LIKE YOU?
- You have a Bachelor or Master Degree in the Communication, Marketing or Digital field + minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position. OR you have at least 2 years of successful experience in such a position.
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- You are fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- You have experience in using WordPress CMS.
- You also have experience with Social Media and SEO optimizations.
- You are organized and proactive.
THAT’S A LITTLE EXTRA
- If you also have a good level in speaking French or Spanish.
- If you have an interest in design and if you have experience in using the Adobe Suite especially Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and After Effects.
- If you have a previous experience in an AdTech.
- If you know how to use the HubSpot Marketing and CRM tool.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Permanent contract starting ASAP.
- Full time job with 2 days of possible home office per week.
- Friendly work atmosphere within a young and international team.
- Team buildings and events in the offices.
- Gym discount with Urban Sport Club.
- Financial participation to your private health insurance (Sanitas)
- Position based in Barcelona work office in Poblenou 22@ tech district, at 5 min from the beach.