Céret, France or Barcelona, Spain
Passionate about today’s digital technologies, join our team in the dynamic sector of digital advertising at Opti Digital, a fast-growing company in France and internationally. Position based in Barcelona, Spain (or in Perpignan, France).
The project manager will be responsible for analyzing needs, defining and writing product specifications, monitoring the development process, planning management and priorities.
- Developing Invoicing management tool
- Developing Administration tool for our editors’ configurations
- Solution for monetizing mobile applications
- Market innovations to upgrade our offer: video, cookie-free, etc.
- Analysis of business needs with the board
- Research and documentation of potential solutions
- Definition and writing of product specifications
- Writing of test cases for marketing purposes
- Coordination and monitoring of the development process with the Agile methodology
- Development sprint management / Scrum Master: sprint planning, daily meeting, sprint retrospective
- Priority set up for development teams
- Web project management
- Experience in working in Agile/Scrum methodology
- Relational ease and excellent written and telephone elocution
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Analytical profile: Taste for data analysis and good level of use of tools such as Google Data Studio, Google Analytics, Google Sheet
- Communication and real interest for teamwork
Experience and studies
- Experience in project management: administration interface, API REST, team coordination
- Indeterminate contract
- Full-time work
- Remuneration according to experience
- Regular Team Building events in Europe
At Opti Digital, we help media publishers to better value their digital advertising inventory by optimizing programmatic auctions. Our global support mobilizes several levers: The advanced configuration of the ad server, a granular analysis of the results, strategic recommendations to maximize the collection of Internet user consents and the visibility rates of the ads, our multi-format header bidding solutions for the Web and AMP, assistance in setting up programmatic deals and total transparency on revenues.
Created in early 2018, Opti Digital is based in France, Spain and Poland. The team has 9 programmatic experts and is looking for 4 more employees in 2020. The company collaborates with technological partners (Google, Rubicon, Smart, Criteo, etc.), supports nearly 50 publishers and optimizes the monetization of nearly a hundred websites in Europe. Some references : Clubic.com, Numerama.com, Positivr.fr, Ou-et-Quand.net, etc.