Publisher Account Manager
Opti Digital is the tech and strategy partner of digital media publishers.
Thanks to our agile solutions and our business intelligence tools, we efficiently help them optimise their online revenue and take the right decisions for their website.
The Digital Advertising industry is growing fast and becoming everyday more complex. In addition, media publishers face many challenges at a time: growing their audience, improving UX, generating loyalty and converting readers into paid subscriptions. We help publishers understand the AdTech market with a unique all-in-one technical and reporting stack.
We love working on a wide range of projects for our clients, offering solutions at the cutting edge of technology.
Our 360º support is based on our innovative tech stack:
- Ad tags to control advertising inventory volumes and quality.
- Header bidding solutions to increase profits from programmatic ads.
- Comprehensive analysis tools for actionable insights to grow ad revenue.
You want to develop your career within the AdTech industry, an everyday learning environment? Join Opti Digital, a fast-growing company in France and Europe and let’s thrive alike!
Ensuring French clients satisfaction by optimizing performance: turnover, eCPMs, impression volumes.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Ensuring the communication with existing and new customers by email, video calls and meetings, from the first contact to regular performance optimization
- Proactively analysing monetisation data
- Giving strategic Yield Management recommendations to publishers
- Doing basic ad operations on a daily basis
- Requesting more complex and time consuming to internal ad operators
- Following tickets with the AdOperators to ensure client performance
- Creating the tag map jointly with the client and the Sales Manager
- Taste for data analysis and good level of spreadsheet tools use such as Google Data Studio, Google Analytics, Google Sheet or Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English for teamwork
- Good understanding of the online Advertising industry
Experiences and studies
- Previous experience as an Account Manager or as a Traffic Manager in the digital advertising industry
- Minimum education level: 2 years of higher education
What we offer
- Initial internal training and coaching
- An existing list of clients to take care of
- Contract for an unlimited period of time
- Remuneration based on experience
- Full-time job
- Flexible work organization. Possibility to do remote work some weekdays
- Friendly work atmosphere within an international team
- Team buildings and events in the offices.
- Position based in Barcelona, Spain
- Barcelona work office in Poblenou 22@ tech district, at 5 min from the beach