Sales Development Representative
Position based in Barcelona (Spain)
Opti Digital is the tech and strategy partner of digital media publishers. Thanks to our agile
advertising solutions and business intelligence tools, we efficiently help them optimize their
online revenue and take the right decisions for their website.
The Digital Advertising industry is growing fast and becoming everyday more complex.
Media publishers face many challenges at a time: growing their audience, improving UX,
generating loyalty, succeeding in the post-cookie era by gathering first-party data,
converting readers into paid subscriptions. In addition, publishers often miss technical
resources to tackle those challenges internally. At Opti Digital, we develop technology for media publishers to help them excel at monetising
You are looking for a permanent contract in Spain? You want to know more about the
AdTech industry, an everyday learning environment? Join Opti Digital, a fast-growing
company Europe and let’s thrive alike!
The Spanish team is led by the co-founder / Sales and Marketing Director and targets all
markets: UK, USA, GERMANY, SPAIN AND FRANCE. The team is growing as the international
roll out has just started and these markets are our top priorities.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Identify prospective companies where Opti Digital can bring value in the French market
- Map their key contacts and stakeholders
- Incarnate Opti Digital pitch and value proposition to convince your target
- Generate qualified meetings for our local sales manager
- Share your ideas, experiences, tools and methodologies internally to make our team
greater and more efficient
- Analyze your results in order to improve the company messaging and targeting in
- Develop the Opti Digital brand awareness and represent our values in all situations
What we offer
- The opportunity to join an ambitious and fast-growing scale-up company.
- A stimulating and challenging work environment in which you will learn a lot and
evolve quickly according to your results
- An international and expert team that strives for excellence in a spirit of
collaboration and well-being
- A competitive salary (fixed and uncapped bonus)
- This position will be based in our office in Barcelona
- A private health care plan financed at 50% by the company
- A participation to your sport and fitness activities financed at 50% by the company in
the Urban Sport Club network
- Team building activities off-site
This job was meant
for you if ...
- You have already completed a 6-month internship or work-study on a Sales/Business
Developer position with prospection, in a dynamic environment.
- You have an entrepreneurship mindset
- You have a taste for challenges and are highly motivated.
- You are ambitious, creative and you want to evolve within a hyper-growing scale-up
that will become market leader in Europe.
- You are result/data oriented and able to set concrete, ambitious but realistic goals
and achieve them.
- You’re a team player and an excellent communicator.
- You are fluent/bilingual in English or German or Spanish or French for the