Web Developer Front-End
Céret, France or Barcelona, Spain
Passionate about today’s digital technologies, join our team in the dynamic sector of digital advertising at Opti Digital, a fast-growing company in France and internationally. Position based in Céret, 20 minutes south of Perpignan, or in Barcelona.
The mission of the Front-End WEB developer will be to develop our monetization’s technology for media publishers by adding new features and improving the performance of the application.
The mission includes a technical support role for our sales team as well as level 2 technical support for our publishers (Spanish & English).
- Development of new functionalities: videos, rich formats, native solutions, statistics
- Maintenance and consolidation of our solution towards modern and robust technologies
- Development of quality control solutions
- Support and collaboration with our sales team for the integration of new customers
- Level 2 technical support for publishers
- Knowledge in development tools: git, github webpack, chrome dev tools
- Analytical profile: Interest for data analysis and good level of use of tools such as Google Data Studio, Google Analytics, Google Sheet, etc.
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Python development experience, Vue.js, Material Design
- Experience of working on Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with Agile/Scrum and Jira methodology
- Mastery of a 3rd European language (Spanish, Italian or Polish)
- Communication and a teamwork
Experience and studies
- 2 years experience in front-end development with modern tools and methods
- Indefinite contract
- Full-time work
- Remuneration according to experience
- Team Building events in Europe
At Opti Digital, we help media publishers to better value their digital advertising inventory by optimizing programmatic auctions. Our global support mobilizes several levers: The advanced configuration of the ad server, a granular analysis of the results, strategic recommendations to maximize the collection of Internet user consents and the visibility rates of the ads, our multi-format header bidding solutions for the Web and AMP, assistance in setting up programmatic deals and total transparency on revenues.
Created in early 2018, Opti Digital is based in France, Spain and Poland. The team has 9 programmatic experts and is looking for 4 more employees in 2020. The company collaborates with technological partners (Google, Rubicon, Smart, Criteo, etc.), supports nearly 50 publishers and optimizes the monetization of nearly a hundred websites in Europe. Some references: Clubic.com, Numerama.com, Positivr.fr, Ou-et-Quand.net, etc.